
You ever have one of those you can't believe this is happening to moments? It happened to me on June 30th of this year. I was standing across from Roberto grasping on to his hand. I wasn't fearful or worried. I was overcome with how much I could feel in one moment. I just couldn't seem to let go of my new husband’s hand.
From there on out the wedding was on a roll. We ate and ate. (Thanks Tia Yolanda for the tamales!) Then the faces of people from long past and recent strolled by the cute new couple. I thought Roberto’smother just might shoot me for making her stand in a line talking to a gazillion people in a foreign language. But we’re both survived, so that's a good sign.
Roberto and I have settled into a somewhat crazy honeymoon lifestyle. As cheesy as it is, I still meet him at the door some days. I just can't seem to get enough of him. It's amazing how different my life is from a year ago. I just can't see what tomorrow brings.
From there on out the wedding was on a roll. We ate and ate. (Thanks Tia Yolanda for the tamales!) Then the faces of people from long past and recent strolled by the cute new couple. I thought Roberto’smother just might shoot me for making her stand in a line talking to a gazillion people in a foreign language. But we’re both survived, so that's a good sign.
Roberto and I have settled into a somewhat crazy honeymoon lifestyle. As cheesy as it is, I still meet him at the door some days. I just can't seem to get enough of him. It's amazing how different my life is from a year ago. I just can't see what tomorrow brings.
1 comment:
Wow. You're beautiful! And that groom of yours isn't bad lookin' either! (wink, wink) What a gorgeous wedding. I'm gonna miss you this quarter!
Post a Comment