Well, we made it through our first holiday together. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We went to my parents and ate and ate. It was our first Thanksgiving with Rice! And it's good that Roberto really fits into our family. He doesn't like the sweet and sour cabbage either. Sorry, Dad.
We spent the night in a mad game of Farkle. Lucky Roberto really kicked our butts. Then a rather odd visit to Walmart because we just couldn't' stand being in the house much longer. Then back home and to bed.
The big winner this year is Roberto going shopping with my Mom at some awful hour in the morning on Black Friday! Better him than me I say.
1 comment:
Farkle, huh? Sounds fun! This picture makes me homesick-ish... looks very cozy. I just remembered (aka found) that I had your blog address, hence the comment mania. How's baby??
Post a Comment