Okay, I'm finally one month old and my mom hasn't broken me or anything. In fact, I'm pretty darn healthy. I now weigh over 8 pounds. And my once chicken legs are chunking up quite nicely. I even have a double chin. (But I come by that honestly.) Grandma Boekweg says that I'm extremely intelligent because I smile!! And Mom knows that it's a fact.
Mom and Dad are busy just trying to take care of me and get everything ready for when Mom has to go back to work. I know she isn't excited the least bit to go back, but I think she'll survive. She's a big girl.
Love to everyone, Merijoy
2 comments:
Cute kid!
Oh my Joy!!!!
She is so cute!!! I can't believe how beautiful she is! So fun and so big! It is amazing that we all make it through the first month! I hope we can see you guys soon!! I miss you tons and tons! I love ya!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile
Post a Comment