I couldn't help but grab a camera when I saw Roberto and MJ watching a little Utah Jazz. It's now become kind of tradition to hang out and watch TV while Mom's at work. It's good thing the Jazz are in the playoffs. What would they watch then!
Joy, I LOVE the picture! That is so cute and so funny!!! Dads are the best, there is nothing like a dad!!! Now if the Jazz could just beat the Lakers, you would have another couple of weeks of this! I miss you! Email me and let know what is going on with you guys! Any fun plans for the summer?? Drop me a line soon! love, Becky (0: Smile
1 comment:
Joy,
I LOVE the picture! That is so cute and so funny!!! Dads are the best, there is nothing like a dad!!! Now if the Jazz could just beat the Lakers, you would have another couple of weeks of this! I miss you! Email me and let know what is going on with you guys! Any fun plans for the summer?? Drop me a line soon!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile
Post a Comment