Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bath Time

Who knew bath time could be so much fun! Makes you want to take a bath just to see if you could have as much fun as she is.

3 comments:

Bec said...

I still can't believe all that hair!

And dang, I DO want a bath now! ;)

Becky said...

Joy,
I didn't get to see the picture or movie that was posted! Bummer. But I will check back again.
How are you? How is your cute baby? How is sweet Roberto? Please tell him hi for us. Email me or something and we will chat! How is school? How long until you get out? Maybe we can play sometime this summer!!!
Love ya tons and tons!! Talk to you soon!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile

Becky said...

Babies are the best in the bath!!! They are so cute and little and funny! Thanks for the super cutie movies and pictures!!! I love ya tons and miss you!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile