Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New tricks

Okay, at six months MJ can do so much!! She is eating cereal. Most of it still ends up in her hair or on Mom. She's gotten really good at waiting till I get it to her mouth then blowing raspberries so it goes flying every where. But she's getting better everyday. But as you can tell she loves her new high chair. She likes to sit with us at dinner.



She is also sitting up on her own. As you can see from her oh so cute pics. She's still pretty tipsy but can hang out on her own. I love it when she tips over and looks at me like "Am I hurt mom?" She is also starting to giggle a little. If I laugh at her, she will usually start laughing too. It's too cute.


MJ is getting better at naps She'll go down now and just play til she falls asleep. Much better than the let me cry and scream for a minute or two. She's getting to be such a big girl. I can't help how cute she's getting.

3 comments:

Bec said...

In her highchair pic, she looks just like her daddy. She's adorable... and yes, super talented! About the "food on mommy" thing, it doesn't really ever change. People tell you to always bring an extra outfit in the diaper bag, little did we know they meant FOR MOM! ;)

Becky said...

Your baby is so dang cute!!!!!! I love it! Funny how you don't think you can handle kids and then you have one and you surprise yourself!! You are an awesome chick! I sure love you tons!

Angela Whiting said...

So stinking cute!!! I especially love the hair, that is just awesome! Good times with the "solid foods" gone are the days of not too gross diapers. Leland is officially stinky now too.