Friday, November 27, 2009

Presenting Gustavo David Gonzales

Here he is our little Gus. He arrived on his due date November 18th. He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. He was 19 1/2 inches long. PERFECT! He looks just like his daddy. He even has his hands and chin. He also has the worlds biggest feet!! He'll be a wonderful soccer player. Below is a link you can go to for more pics. Love to you all.

MJ Loves her new little brother. She takes care of everything he needs. Just another mother for him.



Sorry so short. I'm trying to balance a newborn in my arms a 2 year old running around all while typing and uploading. The joys of two kids!!



3 comments:

Bec said...

Wow. He's darling! Congratulations!! I hope you're doing well. Get some sleep if at all possible... and enjoy that little cutie pie!

Bec said...

PS. I'm lovin all of MJ's pretty hair. She's really a gorgeous girl!

Becky said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS my Joy!
I am so happy for you guys! Kids are so amazing! He is so cutie and MJ is so big!
You are awesome! You can handle this!
I miss you lady! I want to hear all about what's up with you guys sometime!
First, get some sleep and get used to the juggling!
Richard says to tell you he loves you guys too and Congrats!!! Tell Roberto hi!