Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad!

What a wonderful day! MJ was so excited for Santa to come. She wasn't sure he would make it because he lived "so far far away in the mountains." Santa left MJ a Kitchen. She was so excited. In fact, she's cooking on it right now. We also had a party last night. The wild wild west happened right in the kitchen. We had to decorate cowboy hats. Ours didn't win. (We were outdone by Aunt Deedre' with a whole mountain top on her head. Santa and all!) After the party, we had to take a bath in the sink just to cleam up from all the great food. I hope you all had a wonderful day too. MERYY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I glad to hear MJ loved her kitchen! Merry Christmas!

Becky said...

K your darling family! I love you guys!