Sunday, February 17, 2008

Presenting Merijoy Juana Gonzales


Merijoy Juana Gonzales arrived on February 13th at 7 pm. She weighted 7 pounds and was 20 inches long. We went in at 8 in the morning to get things started and 11 hours later she was here. She was so ready to come the doctor didn't get there in time. He was stuck in a snow storm so it was just Roberto, Joy, and the nurses.

She has a ton of dark brown hair. She has the sweetest dark eyes that are already looking at everything. Her favorite things to do right now are eating and farting. I never knew a cute little girl could smell so bad!! She a great kid and doesn't cry alot. But when she does cry she snorts like a little pig. It's kind of cute! Roberto says she is muy bonita! I think she is just precious.

We've had a ton of visitors already. We thank everyone for all their prayers and good wishes. I'll post more pictures soon. Love to every one!

3 comments:

Bec said...

She IS muy bonita! I'm so happy for you. You'll be more exhausted than you've ever been, but happier than you've ever been too. Enjoy it. As cliche as it is, they really do grow up fast!!

Anonymous said...

this picture of my little niece is amazing.
she will grow and I will go with her around salt lake city.
yuliano

Jonathan and Tomi said...

Congratulations to the two of you! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure you guys are GREAT parents. She's adorable! You definitely make cute babies! Come visit us soon!
Jon & Tomi