Friday, February 29, 2008


Well, we've made it through week 2! Let me tell you it's been a blast. I love my baby girl. I have to say though that Merijoy can really let it rip at both ends. There have been more than just one night where we both had to have a bath before we go to bed.
The poor thing is having some serious hiccup issues though. She is a little stinker and wont burp. She ends up with jumbo hiccups. It's kind of cute though! (Okay, maybe not at 3 am.) She's so cute that I just record it instead of coming to her rescue.

So besides the lack of sleep we're both doing okay. I think that she already has Roberto thinking she runs the house. And she does! It's all about her feeding times. It's a good thing she's a good eater. Roberto gets a little excited at the games (which by the way did you see the last game!!). Merijoy's eyes get big when she hears her dad start yelling at the TV.

No comments: