They've started cutting hay around here so my allergies have started. Sunday, Roberto took the baby for a couple of hours so I could sleep. What a great husband and dad. MJ and I are lucky to have him in our lives. Roberto's working hard and doing all sorts of side jobs. Mom just happy to have a break until July when she goes back to the ELC. Then August will be here before you know it. Then I go back to school. Time flies.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Birthday Dad
They've started cutting hay around here so my allergies have started. Sunday, Roberto took the baby for a couple of hours so I could sleep. What a great husband and dad. MJ and I are lucky to have him in our lives. Roberto's working hard and doing all sorts of side jobs. Mom just happy to have a break until July when she goes back to the ELC. Then August will be here before you know it. Then I go back to school. Time flies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment