Sunday, July 13, 2008

Trying out Something New

So, we've finally found a quiet weekend to try something new. We gave MJ her first cereal. Which I'm not sure you could consider a solid. It's really just runny chunky milk. Buy hey, she gets to use her new high chair. Thanks Abuela for the new high chair. She loves it.
MJ and I just got back from a family get together in Montana. We had a lot of fun. (Aunt Judy you should be able to pull off all the pics from the album on the right.) All the cousins couldn't get enough of MJ. She was toted around all weekend.
I threw my first party at my house yesterday. We had a blast. Just a couple of friends and a ton of food. It was nice to just sit outside and enjoy the night. The wether is great up here. Pretty hot in the day but just right in the evenings. Perfect for partying.

No comments: