Monday, September 1, 2008

Joy's in trouble!

I was watching MJ play yesterday, and when I looked back, there she was up on all fours. She hasn't perfected the crawl but I know that I'm in trouble soon. Gone are the days of setting her down on the floor and getting some chores done. She already is into everything. Here comes the craziness. I guess I'll have to get Roberto to help me childproof the house.

2 comments:

Angela Whiting said...

Good times! I am there too. I had Leland tucked into the corner of the couch today with the ottoman next to it just in case. I run to check on Ammon and come back and there is no baby on the couch. I then look in the corner between the couch and the wall and he is down there laughing!

Becky said...

The beginning of the end!!! Once they start moving around, watch out! Your baby is super cute!!! Do you think you and the fam (including Roberto) can come down to our birthday/going away party on the 26th??? It would be so good to see you guys before we leave! Love you!