Sunday, September 28, 2008

Standing Tall


Could she be any more cute? I don't think so. She's been so busy it's been difficult keeping up with her. She has learned to stand up and crawl. Let alone the surprise this weekend that she's getting both bottom teeth. All this in one week!! If she continues at this rate she'll be dating next month. Help us all then! We're heading to Aunt Sue's next weekend. I'm sure she'll continue to dazzle all.

The saddest thing for her is that she's beginning to look like a puppy with hair hanging in her face. I keep telling her dad that needs one but he just thinks we should sweep it to the side. Good thing that Abuela agreed this weekend and thought she needed a haircut too. So Dad just might get a surprise next week.


As for the rest of the family. We're all busy. I've got a crazy schedule at school. I'm going a hundred miles every day. I'm still working nights at the ELC but they gave me the northern off-site class. So now I teach a small class at the local elementary school. No more long drive into town twice a week. I'm also the union rep for my school. So that also keeps me on my toes. I'm lucky Roberto can stay home with her on the nights I have meetings. MJ loves her dad.

Roberto is way busy too. If he doesn't come home with grease all over him, I'm shocked. I think he's got all of our friends vehicles purring like kittens. If we ever get a moment together, it's usually at the local movie theater. You got to love a 2 dollar show.

We hope everone else is doing well. Love to ya all!

4 comments:

Bec said...

Could she get any cuter?? What a cute patoot. Really. And when did she grow up so much? What a big girl. You're right about the dating, and we're right there with you. Shoot- with a girl that gorgeous you might have to keep OUR son away, too! The drive isn't that long when you have such motivation. ;) Congrats on the standing... and good luck with the teeth.

Becky said...

It was so amazing to see you guys this weekend! Thanks so much for coming down this weekend! I know it was a long drive. I am so glad we got to see you, MJ and Roberto before we take off.
How are the teeth? A little better? Have you tried the fan?
Please email me or call me anytime you need help!!!
I am going to miss you lady!

Ruth said...

JOY! When do we get to babysit? Friday?

Farfalla said...

Hi, Joylin.
Your photos are beautiful. Please send me your email. I can't find it. I talked with Beto yesterday, I saw Merijoy, she is very pretty.

Kisses

Nadia