Okay, our baby is girl is getting so big. She loves to play with anything she can get her hands on. She loves eating her cheerios too. We've been so busy up here that it's been nice to have a weekend off. I'm glad I've got a short week this week. Those 8th and 9th graders can be a real pain.
Anyhoo, as you can see MJ's hair was getting too long. So I had to cut it. Don't notice how crooked it is Aunt Beckie. I tried really hard. But it looks okay now. In fact she looks much older now. I love it. Well back to paying bills. Oh Yea!
2 comments:
Yeay for babies! We love babies!!! It was so fun to see new pictures of MJ!
hey joy this is courtney i love the one with the pot on her head its SO CUTE and the one before her hair cut. iam so excited!!! to see you on november frist well gotta go LOVE YA JOY AND MJ!!!!!
Post a Comment