Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hair Cuts for the Girls


Okay, so the girls were tired of the same old thing. So we went into town today and got our hair cut. We cut her bangs so we could see her beautiful eyes. We chopped my hair because I was beginning to look too much like a polygamist.
I think we're two hot chicas. At least, Roberto thinks so.
I finally have a normal week this week with no extra meetings or jobs to get done. I didn't know that I could be so busy. If I'm not running to some district meeting, I'm trying to get things done at home before going to teach my night class. I think I just might be a little crazy. But hey what can I say, the joys of family and working.
I'm excited for Halloween. I think it will be fun. I think I'll take MJ down to the towns trunk or treat. I'll see how she likes everybody around. I think it will be fun. I'll put pics up as I get them.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love the picture! You guys are totally hot chicas and I love you both! Your haircuts look great! And out here your long hair would make you look like you were Amish. Funny huh!!?!?!?
I love you tons and miss you! Check out my blog!

Becky said...

Tell Roberto hi!

drumcas said...

You have the cutest baby every! Last time I saw you I would never have guessed I would see you all settled down with cute babies so soon. Congratulations. BTW this is your crazy old roommate that hasn't seen you in forever. How goes it?

Bec said...

You "gals" look wonderful! And I love the comment about the polygamist... you crack me up! I'm glad you're surviving your crazy life. I hope things slow down for you in the next little while.