Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Wobbly Little Nina

Okay, so I finally caught it on film today. No it's not Halloween it just a long sleeved shirt. The light in the front room isn't very bright so It's kind of a bad video but you'll get the idea. Anyhoo, she's decided that crawling is not always the fastest route. So I can tell you this. Roberto and I are in big trouble now.

3 comments:

Becky said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so amazing! SHe is getting so big! You are right, the beggining of the end! You are now officially in trouble!
I love ya and miss you!

Becky said...

Joy,
YOU NEED TO POST MORE STUFF!!!!!!

Bec said...

Wow... what an adorable little walker! Can you believe she's at that stage already? I sure can't! Who said she could grow up, anyway??? :) Good luck. Now you have to TODDLER proof the house!