Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Crazy Month


Yes I know I haven't put anything on for quite a while. Let me just get you all caught up. December was a really bad month for the Gonzales family. I tripped and fell and crack the bone of both my elbows. Then two weeks later, I threw my back out and stayed in bed for two days. A big thanks to Mom and Dad for coming up and helping me out.


Finally Christmas break was here and I find out that MJ had hand, foot and mouth disease. She had these virus blisters all over her body. The poor thing was miserable. But we made it through Christmas, finally.


It really was a good day. Roberto had some trouble getting back to the house though. He got caught in two snow drifts on the way home. Surprisingly enough, it was all within 3 miles of our house. That's what we get for living in a small town. Good thing I got him coveralls for Christmas. He pulled them out before trying to dig himself out.
As for me, I'm back to work. Right now I'm getting ready for Parent/Teacher conferences. Yuck! Oh well, the joys of being a teacher.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Joy! I'm glad you're still alive! Call me, Ally and I want to babysit sometime.

Becky said...

Joy!
Yeay! Thanks for posting! MJ is so darling! I am glad that you are all healing up ok! Keep posting and let us know you are ok!
Good luck with PTC, always your fav!!!!!
Email me soon!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile

Becky said...

Ok, I love/HATE the picture of you in the 2 slings! You poor thing!!! Be careful! I love you and need you!!!
Tell Roberto that Richard says hi!