Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Biggest Loser!


We decided at my school to have a competition on losing weight. So we're doing it just like the TV show Biggest Loser. I thought hey it sounds like fun. So into the competition I go. But I thought if I blog it, maybe I'll be more motivated if everyone knew how I was doing. Last week I lost 3 pounds. I barely stayed above the yellow line. So here came the dreaded 2nd week. I lost 4. I was the biggest lose this week!! Yipee. I need to work harder so I can keep losing, though. I'm hoping that by the end of the 19 weeks, I'll have lost 40 pounds. Good luck me!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! I am so glad you are playing along! Being healthy is so awesome! What are you doing to lose weight? What are you eating? What are you doing with the exercise? How much, how long, how often? Are you also watching Biggest Loser on TV?
Email me sometime!!! I love you tons and tons! And awesome job on the weight loss!!! Be healthy!

Anonymous said...

Hi, It's really good u r doing it for yourself!!! Can u shared your tips coz i need some..ji ji
I saw ur pictures, congratulations for ur beautiful family and ur little girl is cute!!
Greetings for u and ur family,God blessed them and Good luck!

Becky said...

How are you? How is the Biggest Loser going? I am watching it tonight and I always think of you!
I love ya girl! How is the fam? Tell Roberto Hi!!!!

Bec said...

That is great, and I totally admire you for it. I appreciate the idea of exercise, but that's about as far as it gets! Lose a few for me, will you? :) And keep the updates coming!