Friday, February 20, 2009

Feliz Cumpleanos!

Poor MJ decided that she was going to give her own present. She was cutting 3 teeth that weekend. I couldn’t believe it. She was never more than 2 feet away from me. I felt sorry for Juana. She came all the way from London to spend time with a grouchy teething one year old. Oh but how cute they were together. She let Abuela hold her and love her. MJ also liked her Tio Ricky. He came with Juana. It snowed that weekend so he got a look at a country winter.

We had two parties. One on her birthday with all her friends, it was crazy with all those people and kids in our little house. Saturday, we had a party with just family. It was great. She got to dress up twice. She got lots of cool gifts and loved her bath toys. Whenever I turn the water on in the bath, she comes running.

Anyhow, enjoy the pics and video. J

2 comments:

Bec said...

Hooray! Happy Birthday, adorable girl! I'm glad you enjoyed (er, survived?) the festivities. :)

Becky said...

I have been thinking so much about you guy and I wondered how you were doing!!! I love the pictures! Can you believe that you have a one year old???? That is insane, huh? MJ is so cute and so sweet!!! I love seeing pictures and videos of her. The girls really love it, too!!! Oh, having Grandma there! That is so awesome!
Sorry about the cutting teeth! That is rough. Hang in there!
How are you? How is Roberto? I hope everything is going well!! How is the Biggest Loser stuff going?
I love the family picture at the top!
Please visit the blogs soon! I miss you tons!