Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Easter

MJ had a ton of fun looking for eggs this year. I wasn't going to do anything for her. I thought, "Hey, she's one. She wont remember any of this." But her Aunt Deed decided that was boring. She and Grandma got everything put together and had a little egg hunt for her.

The best part was when she found out we put a M&M in each of the eggs. She got really good at biting the eggs open and getting the candy out. Even after I said no more, Aunt Deed kept sneaking her eggs with M&M's. She was on a real sugar high.



When Grandma Boekweg went to Hawaii she brought home MJ a cute dress. She looked adorable in it. I'm adding in a lot of pictures. I put one in for you Mom. I think you can pull it off of this site.




2 comments:

Angela Whiting said...

I still can't believe how much hair she has. MJ is so cute!!! Now that Becky is gone are you ever going to come back to this part of the world? I MISS YOU!

Becky said...

She is so CUTE!!!!!!!! Oh MJ!!!! Oh Joy! You are such a lucky mommy and she is such a lucky girl! And Roberto is so lucky!
She is getting so big! I can't believe it! I love the one where she is walking! She looks so mature!
Hope you are doing good! I miss you! Email me sometime! Hop over to my blog and see some of our Easter pictures!
Love you tons!