Saturday, May 2, 2009

1 Mile and Ceral

So MJ and I had some fun this morning. My school was holding a fun run. So MJ and decided to do the 1 mile part. Raining the whole time, MJ and I took our time and had fun. The good part was we didn't come in first but we didn't come in last either. Wahoo! I'm planning on doing it next year too. Maybe next year we'll do the 5k. That could be fun.

Yesterday, I was looking for MJ in all he usual spots: behind the rocker in her laundry, underneath our bed, and hiding in the bookcase. Then I heard a noise from the kitchen. She was on top of the table eating cereal that she had taken out of the box. What a stinker! She gets on top of anything she can. She'll pull over Roberto's lunch cooler and climb on top to reach the "not for you" books. Her other favorite is to pull the chair over to the computer so she can get a real up close view of whatever we're doing. She's so funny!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow! You guys look so great! Way to go!
Love the cereal and all over the table! So cute!
I miss you tons and tons!