MJ has been busy learning all sorts of things. She has increased her vocabulary to "Please," "Mama," "Papa," "Agua," "Baby," and "NO!!!" She says a lot more but I'm not always sure what it is she is saying. She loves to sing to herself too. It's cute. I went and had her pictures taken because Grandma Boekweg was complaining she didn't have anything to share with her friends. Abuela and Abuelo your pictures should be in the mail this week or next. They turned out really cute. Sunday was a big day at our house. She went pee pee in the potty!! I knew she was brilliant! Now her days consist of playing at the babysitters and then with Mom and Dad at home. She's getting so big I can't believe it.

Roberto is busy building a shop in the back. It's huge! It will be awesome. I'm way excited for all his stuff to find a home. Actually he's such a good mechanic it's nice to never have to worry about car problems. He also did a ton of work on the yard and house this summer. It looks better than when we moved in. I can't wait for you all to come and visit. He's also been working really hard. We've finally made it through fair season so he doesn't have as many late days at work. I'm always amazed at how many things he can get done in a week. He's the best!
I'm finally back to school and night classes. I forgot how fun it was to do all of this pregnant. Yesterday a student said, "Mrs. G are you okay? Your stomach is moving!" This kid is a mover. Lately, I've felt like a punching bag from the inside out. Roberto is sure it's a boy! We can only hope. (Although, I think I'd like a little girl!) Guess we'll find out November.
Now that I'm back to school, I'll be better at the blog. We still don't have Internet at home. So I'll try to keep adding. Love to you all.
4 comments:
I don't know if I missed this entirely or if you just neglected to mention it... but I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! Very exciting- and funny, about the kid seeing your tummy move. :)
MJ is adorable. I love her pictures- especially the snazzy shades one! And hooray for a productive husband. Gotta love 'em. :)
Thanks for catching us up. "See" you later.
Oh, My JOY I have missed you!!! Welcome back! Please stay back and post when you can!
I want to see more pictures of your house! So amazing!
Your sweet, hard working husband! It sounds like he is so busy and just taking care of you guys! Husbands are awesome! (0:
Cute MJ is getting so big! I remember when she was first born! She is getting so big! And going pee pee on the potty! So is catching up to my girls!!! (0:
Yeay, for being preggo in school! So much fun! How are along are you? You will find out in November (I think you said). Please let us know asap when you find out!
And having a couple of girls is great!!! (0:
I love you woman! I am sad we live so far away! It is weird to think that I have been away for almost a year. So strange!
Email me soon! Check my blog to see a little 7 year old Sessa!
I love you tons and tons!!!! Tell the boy hi!
Joy, I know you don't get to hear from me enough at work...now I get to talk to you online too!
It's a good thing that Kenzy gets me to read on here so I can get caught up with your life. Even though we work together everday I never get to talk to you! Love ya
Kimmer
Post a Comment