Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a blast this year. MJ was so cute. She was a unicorn. Thanks Grandma Boekweg for the glittery skirt. It was perfect. MJ wasn't so sure about trick-or-treating until she found out that the person holding the bowl would give her candy if she went up to them. Once she figured that out, she was off. We also went to my friend Leigh's house and were thoroughly scared by her husband. But the fog bubbles were way cool.


My friend Delsa had us over for dinner and she loved eating with the little boys. She was way impressed by their manners! (Right Dels) I’m just glad she didn’t embarrass us with her usual let’s throw the sippy cup when were mad at mom. Also, a big thanks for the halloween treats sent in the mail. Aunt Beckie, we love the "which witch is which?" book. We read it almost every night now.

Halloween was fun for me even. At school, I dressed up as school bus. My students thought it was appropriate. I agree. If my tummy goes out any further, I might really pop! Anyway, hope you all had a great Halloween too!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Joy, she is so beautiful and big! I love her costume! My girls ADORE her costume! It sounds like a great Halloween. It's so fun with kids!