Friday, July 30, 2010

Blue Door


What an adventure! 17 hours on planes and trains and we arrived at the apartment with the blue door. London at last! Of course Gus charmed everyone with his boyish good looks. MJ had a little bit of a rough start. She fell outside and got a bloody nose and a goose eggon her noggin! Poor baby. And besides the lack-of-sleep-meltdowns she was okay. The actual flight was not bad. They did pretty well. We only had a few set backs, like when my backpack decided to have everything fall out of it on the way onto the plane. That was fun trying to pick everything up and try to get in our seat before the plane took off.

Yesterday was Shopping day! Abuela and Tia Pati bought all sortst of wonderful things for the kids. And let me tell you traviling by train and bus with three kids in a stroller is quite a feat. Let's just say I may come home skinnier than I left.

Today is a Latin festival. So we off to that. Hopefully MJ will be okay. She decided at 1:30 this morning that it was time to be awake. Bad thing was that Gus thought the same thing. So finally at 4 this morning we were all back to sleep. Gotta love jet lag.

I must go adventures await. Love to you all.

2 comments:

Bec said...

Wow. I am impressed and jealous! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Becky said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! I am totally jealous, too!!!
I want to hear all about your trip! I love you and miss you tons and tons!!! Be safe and have so much fun!