We've been have so much fun. We went to a Latin festival where there were, what looked to me, like a million people. We bought Diana and MJ balloons so we didn't loose them. Or each other as we were pushing strollers though this mass of people. I just held up my camera to get this shot. But the girls loved riding the rides and eating ice cream with Abuela and Carmen.
Yesterday, Yuliano took me around town without the kids. A blessing for me, maybe not so much for Abuela and Tia Patty. But it was a lot easier to get around. We saw Westminster Abbey (BEAUTIFUL), Trafalgar Square (BUSY), Art Museum (INTERESTING), and the most important SHAKESPEARE'S GLOBE THEATER. What a English teacher's dream come true. They were even having rehearsals for a play which was fun to watch. I loved it.
Now, if I could only get a good night's sleep, if it's not the kids waking me up it's my crazy dreams. Talk about sensory overload! Ah well, what can one do. I think this little country mouse might survive with all the city mice! Love to you all!
1 comment:
Oh my country mouse!!! I lsure love you tons and tons!!! The GLOBE!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! I am so jealous!!!
Sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment