Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time Flies


I can't believe my trip here is almost over. It's been a whirlwind of excitment, craziness and just plain fun! I feel like I haven't stopped since we got here. And bless Abuela and Tia Patty, we're leaving here with two small suitcases full of clothes for the kids. (Thank goodness I brought that other bag, Mom)
We've done all sorts of fun things. Just yesterday, we took the kids on a river boat tour. I loved it and got all sorts of great pictures. Today it rained on us as we were last minute shopping. Gotta love this London weather. Thankfully the kids are getting a little more use to traviling by train and bus. But I'll be thankful to get my car back!

I hope the transition back to our time table will be easier. Becuase I have to go back to work next week. I'm teaching two new(old) subjects. It's been about 5 years since I taught them. I'm going to have to see if I still got it in me to be the Public Speaking/Debate teacher. See you soon!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I'm so glad to hear you're having a nice trip. Thanks for commenting on my blog. You're welcome to come over when you get home to see my room (I hope it looks good in person!)
--Leigh

Becky said...

Sounds like an amazing trip! I can't wait until I can take my family to visit this huge, beautiful, and amazing world!!! I love you tons and tons! Wish we could play soon! I miss you tons and tons! Please travels safe and tell your boy hi from us!!!
I love you lady! You are an amazing chick!